Web 3.0 Architect
We are looking for skilled software engineers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming as part of a team on the bleeding edge of information and value transfer, developing world changing applications to solve global problems and rethink global ecosystems. We work with local and global institutions to pioneer a future where degrees, credentials, online learnings, workplace development, and career progress are saved on learners' phones and verified on the spot. A world where learners can effectively map education toward their goals, scholarships, holistic living, and abundant employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop a software development kit (SDK) for participating in decentralized technologies, using WebAssembly and Go
- Work with leading standards bodies like W3C and IEEE to architect global standards and interoperability testing suites..
- Maintain and architect back end infrastructures
- Translation of user stories into back end / low level workflows
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Thoroughly test code with unit and end to end testing.
- Contribute to cutting edge open source projects
- Follow leading security practices.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders